Through a team effort, the MVC Facilities department creates a friendly, clean and safe environment for students, staff, faculty and the community.
Moreno Valley College opened in 1991 with an initial 59,743 gross square feet. Today Moreno Valley College has over 248,000 gross square feet within our buildings to serve the needs of our students.
The Facilities department cares for a combination of permanent and modular structures that include classrooms, student services offices, instructional offices and gathering areas through a combination of custodial, maintenance, and mechanical work. Grounds personnel also care for 95 acres of MVC's stunning 132 acre campus, including a 25-acre college park with two soccer fields and a tot lot, and a cross country track.
The mission of the Moreno Valley Facilities Department is to provide a clean, well-maintained, and attractive surrounding for students that is conductive to learning, mechanically sound, and free of health and safety hazards and unpleasant distractions that might compromise learning.
Work Orders and Room Reservations
If you would like to submit a work order, please do so by using the ServiceDesk system (formerly known as Footprints, accessible on-campus only). To reserve a room, utilize 25Live.
Access ServiceDesk Access 25Live
Events During COVID-19
COVID-19 safety policies and procedures are in place to ensure the health and safety of our students, employees and event attendees from risks connected to COVID-19, including exposure and transmission. Please refer to the provisions of the Moreno Valley College Safe Reopening Plan for more information.
If you wish to host an on-campus event, event hosts are required to submit their event and reservations through 25Live, and then complete the Event Safety Form to help plan and execute a safe event. The event safety form must be submitted to Tony Ruiz, Coordinator, College Safety & Emergency Planning, before an event can be approved. If you have any questions, contact the MVC safety office at (951) 571-6943.
Room and Space Reservations & Use of Facilities
- See RCCD's Board Policy 6700 for Use of Facilities
- Employees may reserve rooms or other facilities through 25Live. Daily activities and events can also be viewed here
- Clubs/Organizations may request to use college facilities by completing the Facilities Use Packet. Please return the completed packet to Renita Batiste.
- Vendors may request to use space on campus by completing the Vendor Application form. Please return the completed form to Renita Batiste.
The Facilities team works to make our campus a rewarding and beautiful place to learn and grow.
Ron Kirkpatrick, Director
Ken Morgan, Assistant Custodial Manager
Renita Batiste, Facilities Administrative and Utilization Specialist
Facilities: (951) 571-6256
Custodial: (951) 203-6872 (from 3 - 10 pm)
Fax: (951) 571-6172
Monday - Friday
7 am - 3:30 pm
- For access to rooms, buildings or to report lost keys or keycards, contact the Facilities main number at (951) 571-6256.
- For assistance with received mail or making copies, refer to services provided by the Mailroom and Copy Center.
- For information about asset tagging for electronic devices, refer to the Information Technology page.
- Full map of the Moreno Valley College campus and buildings