Report Incidents and Concerns Related to Students

Faculty, classified staff, and managers can report violations of the Standards of Student Conduct when students are disruptive or violate the Student Code of Conduct. A report may not necessarily require disciplinary action, but any incident or conduct violation should be reported to determine whether action is warranted.

For questions, contact the Dean of Student Development and Wellness at (951) 571-6384.

Student of Concern Reporting Form Resources for Students

Filing a Report

When a Student Misconduct Report is filed with the Dean of Students regarding a possible violation of the Standards of Conduct Policy, the student will receive written notification from the Student Services Office. A Student Misconduct Report should be submitted immediately after the occurrence, or within ten business days of the discovery of facts.


Once the Dean of Students receives the disruptive student form, the student will be called within a 24 hour period for a meeting with the Dean. During this conference, the Dean of Students shall determine if the student's behavior constitutes a violation of the Standards of Conduct.


If it is determined that a violation has occurred, the student may be required or recommended to, including but not limited to, seek various student services department assistance such as Student Health and Psychological Services or Disability Support Services, sign a Discipline Contract, and/or the student may be recommended for suspension or expulsion depending on the nature of the incident.

Crisis Intervention

If you are unsure if the student is disruptive or would like to report a concerning behavior, the Behavior Intervention and Resource Team can help with crisis intervention.

Crisis Intervention Team Crisis Resources

Employment-Related Grievances

RCCD's Diversity, Equity and Compliance (DEC) is responsible for the District’s efforts to maintain a climate that is free of unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation. Beyond the intervention of Human Resources, employees may also follow the grievance processes arbitrated by their unions.

Diversity, Equity and Compliance Union Agreements