BHSS Engagement Center
Career and Academic Advising
The School of Business, Health and Human Services (BHHS) offers innovative education and college-to-career pathways. Your engagement center's success team is available to help you complete your training in fields like business administration, real estate, marketing, accounting, kinesiology, dental studies, and social work.
Get in Touch
Drop-in and Engagement Center Live services connect you to an educational advisor, counselor, or peer mentor for same day assistance without needing an appointment. Students without appointments are seen on a first come, first-served basis during limited hours that are subject to change without notice.
To schedule an appointment with a MVC counselor, you must have an RCCD student ID number and Moreno Valley College must be selected as your home college. You can call, text, email or use the online appointment system.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (951) 571-6104
- Text: (951) 888-0353
You may be helped by a counselor, educational advisor or peer mentor. Drop-in sessions are typically 15 minutes. If you need to meet outside of drop-in hours, schedule an appointment.
- Receive academic and career counseling
- Help with course selection
- Information about dates and deadlines
- Help adding and dropping and potential consequences
- Opt into credit and no-credit grading
- File a matriculation appeal and complete prerequisite validation
- Develop and update student educational plans
- Assess transfer, certificate, associate, and graduation requirements
- Complete readmit contracts
Hours and Location
The School of BHHS is located at Moreno Valley College. Stop by the Student Services Building, second floor, to check in.
- Wednesday: 11 am - 5 pm
- Thursday: 1 - 5 pm
- Tuesday: 11 am - 3 pm
- Wednesday: 9 - 11 am