Seek an Apprenticeship
Complete on-the-job training
Apprentices come from different backgrounds and experiences and have different professional goals, but they all have one thing in common: they're ready to make an impact and to grow in their profession. Apprentices learn the skills of an occupation while earning a paycheck and completing on-the-job training combined with related instruction.
Why become an apprentice?
Through an apprenticeship program, you can obtain paid, relevant work experience while acquiring the skills and credentials that employers value.
Although there may be some fees associated, our apprenticeship pathways are a tuition-free college education allowing students to get paid for their work while they gain real-world experience. So instead of ending the program with debt, apprentices have earned a salary and are already working in their field of study.
- Earn while you learn
- Gain credentials
- Jump start your career
- Learn relevant skills
- Degree potential and academic credit
How do I get started?
Moreno Valley College works with various employers and apprenticeship partners throughout the region to be able to assist you with getting you the information on the occupations and programs in your area.
Get on the interest list! The next orientation session will be held on February 27, 2024. Register until February 26.
Things to Know
- Your apprenticeship opportunities are related to your program of study.
- MVC offers hands-on, educational programs enhancing an apprentice’s learning experience. Through this experience, an apprentice will be able to achieve journey-level status in two years and become an expert in their trade.
- Apprenticeship opportunities are available at no cost to learners. Instead, you have the chance to earn a paycheck while you learn valuable skills.
Apprentice Pathway Programs
- Information Technology
- IT Support Specialist apprenticeship
- IT Support and Sales
- IT Systems Specialist
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Healthcare Specialist
- Apprenticeship News
- Apprenticeship in the Inland Empire
- Department of Labor Apprenticeship
- Find All State Registered Programs
- LAUNCH Apprenticeship Network
Local Apprenticeship Partners
- Mt. San Jacinto College
- Norco College – Manufacturing and CNC
- Riverside City College – Culinary and Auto Mechanics
- Victor Valley College – Electronics Technician