About Microsoft 365 and Office
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based suite of software that includes applications for business productivity, commonly called Office, collaboration and online workflows and a variety of other services. RCCD employees and students receive free Microsoft 365 and Office product licenses for use on your personal devices.
Employees and students can launch their Microsoft apps online through the single sign-on portal, which uses your RCCD email and password.
- Apps included in your subscription are Outlook, Calendar, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Forms, People, Planner, Lists, Stream, Sway and To Do
- Additional apps and services that you may or may not have access to (depending on your account level) include Bookings, Delve, Kaizala, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Project, Visio, Viva Insights, Whiteboard and Yammer
To install Office products on your personal device, log into Microsoft Office using your RCCD account and on the landing page, use the button labeled "Install Office." You will be prompted to download the Office application, which enables you to easily install the latest versions of Outlook, OneDrive for Business, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
Moreno Valley College, Norco College, Riverside City College, and Riverside Community College District do not provide technical support or installation services for personal devices.
Do not attempt to install Office 365 products on RCCD/MVC-owned devices. Help with Office 365 products, installations, accounts and other issues can be requested through ServiceDesk (for employees only; requires you to be on the RCCD network), or through the helpdesk intake form (available to students and employees, accessible anywhere).
This subscription is only valid while you have an active employee or student account with RCCD.
- Learn how to download and install Office applications
- Watch a video guide for how to install Office
- Learn how to use Office applications
- Quick start guides for Microsoft 365 products
Students may install Microsoft 365 on personal devices and access Microsoft Office applications online through a web browser.