Student Services Program Review
Student Services Program Review is a collaborative goal-setting and assessment process designed to help improve and refine student services. It is intended to be flexible, collegial, relevant, practical, and should result in a clear sense of direction and accomplishment for participants.
Comprehensive Reports are completed on a three-year cycle and are available to the public. Annual reports are completed each year by October 1 and are stored in Nuventive Solutions.
Student Services Program Review Process
All Student Services undergo self-study as part of a process that results in a comprehensive assessment of institutional effectiveness. The linkage between program review and strategic planning is fully operational. Thus, resource allocations and planning for each unit will be directly impacted by this plan.
Student Services uses Nuventive Solutions to work on department program review annually and for a three-year comprehensive review.
Involved Programs and Departments
- Academic Counseling and Educational Support (TRIO)
- Admissions and Records
- CalWORKs / Workforce Experience
- Career Transfer Center
- Counseling Services
- Disability Support Services
- Early Childhood Education Center
- Educational Talent Search (TRIO)
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
- First-Year Experience
- NextUp Guardian Scholars (Foster Youth Support Services)
- Middle College High School
- Student Activities
- Student Employment
- Student Financial Services
- Student Health and Psychological Services
- Upward Bound (TRIO)
- Upward Bound Math and Science (TRIO)
- Veterans Services